Wednesday, February 24, 2010

God love girlfriends.

I love my girlfriends. I really do. Thoughtful, caring and experienced - I don't know what I will do without them in the upcoming months.

Shannon sent out a card a couple of days after she found out. Laurie sent me an awesome (really funny) book, "The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy." It addresses everything from constipation to fashion to nipples. I love it! Kendale sent me a prenatal yoga DVD. I think she was scared that I was losing it based on my email rants to her. She has no idea that she's part of my stress relief. Robin just sent me the sweetest little sheep snuggly blanket for our newborn, and two books. Because she's always thinking ahead, from what I can tell, these books discuss what happens after you have the baby. Specifically, they address sleeping habits and consistency so that baby is happy (and mommy and daddy, too). I can't wait to dig into them! Candice has also promised me her pregnancy wardrobe, which I plan to pick up promptly since my clothes are getting tight.

Now, more than ever, I appreciate the girls in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment