Monday, May 24, 2010

Soccer star kicked for daddy!

Last night, as we were watching the very last episode of LOST, Baby Rowland became quite active as he usually does at night and after a little ice cream. I always try to place Steve's hand in the spots where Baby is moving around, and he never feels his acrobatics, until last night. Baby kicked so hard that I could see my own belly move in my peripheral vision. So, I grabbed Steve's hand and put it on the spots where Baby was moving. The problem with Steve is that he is impatient and I believe he is concentrating so hard on feeling the baby move that his hand being on my belly isn't resting there, but rather, is on alert for something. I told him to relax and just let his hand sit there. Previously, he always says, "All I can feel is your heart beating and your breathing." This time, as Baby Rowland was moving all around I ask, "Did you feel that?" He says, "I don't know." Then, after the next big kick he asks, "Did he move just then?" I said, "Yeah!"

This is surely just the start of many kicks for daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment